Dividend Raises & Cuts - 2/15/17 (CSCO Raise Lifts Yield to 3.5%)
The companies that announced dividend raises and cuts for 2/15/17.
- Barrick Gold’s dividend is on the rise again after the company cut it from $0.05 to $0.02 in 2015.
- Cisco is becoming a solid dividend growth story. The latest raise puts the new annualized yield around 3.5%.
- Strong dividend increase from Humana but the yield is still under 1%.
- NetEase’s dividend has nearly tripled in the past two years.
- Pan American Silver is finally lifting its dividend again following three separate cuts in less than three years. The company cut the dividend from $0.13 all the way to $0.01.
- Sherwin-Williams extends its dividend growth streak to 38 years!
Did any of the dividend announcements surprise or disappoint you? Post in the comments below. Requires signing in. That’s easy: Just use your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or StockTwits credentials.